Profile
Angelina Michelle

10th September 1991

The Mighty Unicorn:

Twitter Facebook
Facebook
Angelina Michelle

Create Your Badge
Archives


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Thursday, December 16, 2010 , 12:08 AM

I know you're out there

I hear your reindeer
I see the snow where
Your boots have been
I'm gonna show them
So they will know then
Their love will grow when
They believe again

now lets count my blessings:
10 reasons for me to smile:

1. Christmas is in 11 days.

2. I have a boyfriend who never fails to make me smile at the end of the day.
My christmas present is still in France, but arriving anytime after christmas.

3. I have one last day of school left, for the year 2010.

4. i went shopping and bought a romper today ( CNY $$)

5. i finally finished my IBM essay.

6. I have awesome girlfriends.

7.My christmas present from D is still in France, but arriving anytime after christmas.
8. Family chalet is coming up :BBQ dinners, swimming hehehe

9. I've a mahjong playdate on monday. ( RESCHEDULE!)

10. Minhui's little surprise pressie for me is coming on tuesday! ( RESCHEDULE!)

so i think i gotta shake shake shake up the happiness
its christmas time! 





site meter / song code :)