Archives
|
Thursday, March 10, 2011
, 11:30 PM
⇨ Sometimes i feel like i'm trying to preserve something which is about to go bad. I'm sinking in my studies, I'm running low on funds, I'm about to lose my boyfriend for a week, and i feel like i have no life. Like i spend my day at home watching movies/dramas and count the hours down to 11pm only to talk for a 20 min before D gets tired again and goes back to sleep. then i'm just sitting in the dark cause my mom wants all lights out by 11pm cause she has insomnia, and i'm sitting in the dark right now using my laptop. watching movies. like fucking no life. I want a job, or something i can do with my life. A job keeps me occupied, plus $$ which i kinda need now that we're planning to go Krabi instead of Bali. the villas at Krabi look fucking awesome like your own little house with a private pool? Cannot wait. Even if D can't go i can room with Su. I just want some sun + laughter + fun + sand + sea. D- Australia Ashley- London Aunt - New York maybe i shall go look at topshop.com and get them to buy a little something back for me ;) |